Manual mill with foot drive. The Routine is a combination of an indoor bike and a mill.
You put it on the ground, place a comfortable chair or armchair next to it and you're ready to grind - without electricity.
The Routine is a pedal-powered hand mill:
- Easy, infinitely variable adjustment of flour fineness from very fine to coarse grinds
- extremely hard, 125 mm corundum-ceramic grinding stones that are self-sharpening
- beech plywood mill body
- exciting design
- grinds all grains such as wheat, rye, spelt, durum wheat
- all gluten-free cereals: rice, millet, buckwheat, maize
- can also mill other dry legumes: chickpeas, yellow peas
- grinding performance depends on our power, the fineness of the grind and the hardness of the grain: at 100 rpm, it is around 75 g/min, finest setting
- the capacity of the hopper is about 3300 grams
- the mill body is treated with linseed oil
- mill dimensions: 640x610x550 mm
- the mill is tested with gluten-free cereals
- the height of the bowl under the spout can be up to 28 cm
- the pedals are adjustable in three stages and are connected to the stones by an industrial chain
The connector on the side of the mill, under the removable cover plate, can be fitted with various accessories such as a flaker or slicer.
The adapter must be ordered separately, as well as the accessories.
The mill is available on request only. The mill can be delivered within two week of ordering. We can give you the exact delivery time when you order.