Kilner Fermentation Set 5 litres with Air-Lock Valve in Lid
The Kilner® fermentation set is probably the easiest way to preserve vegetables in a natural way.
Fermented vegetables contain especially many vitamins, minerals and probiotic cultures and, if homemade, are free of any additives.
The Kilner fermentation set is perfect for making sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, red cabbage and much more.
In the Kilner fermentation jar, production is particularly easy – because thanks to the vent valve in the lid, the fermentation process runs independently.
Fill the fermentation jar with your favourite vegetables, water and salt. Fill the valve halfway with water so that oxygen can escape from the jar during the fermentation process; the fermentation process will then run almost by itself.
Recipes, instructions and ceramic weights included.
Capacity: 5 litres.
- Healthy and delicious – are the fermented foods from the Kilner fermentation set.
- ideal for making sauerkraut, kimchi, cucumbers, red cabbage and much more
- thanks to the vent valve in the lid, the fermentation process runs independently
- Fermented foods contain particularly high levels of vitamins, minerals and probiotic cultures
- Recipes and instructions included. Capacity: 5 litres
L x W x H: 19.6 cm x 19.6 cm x 36.7 cm
Material: glass, silicone and plastic
max. filling volume: 5 litres
weight: 2,98 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1x Kilner fermentation jar 5 litres
- 1x silicone lid
- 1x plastic valve
- 1x glass weight
- 1x silicone cover
- Wash out before first use!
- Do not fill with boiling water!
- Remove the silicone seal before cleaning in the dishwasher!
The name Kilner® stands for innovatively designed quality products made of glass. The original Kilner® jar has enjoyed constant popularity for over 177 years. Households all over the world rely on Kilner jars to successfully preserve, preserve, store and transport fruit and vegetables.
With new and innovative ideas, Kilner® is continuously developing its range and pleases particularly many users with its variety of products. Made from natural resources, glass is especially good for your food and for our environment. Glass is free of BPA, BPS and phthalates and does not transfer any harmful substances to the food. In addition, glass is particularly durable, robust, versatile and also recyclable.